1. On November 5, we welcomed a new addition to the family, Isabella Marie Netherly(Bronson's cousin's baby). We can't wait to meet her next week!!
2. It hard to believe it's almost the Christmas season. Well I guess according to retailers, it already is! But there are LOTS of things I love about this time of year. I could probably do an entire "ten" on that. But my favorite movie of the season is "White Christmas". There is just something about Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye gliding across the stage that gets me in the spirit every time!
3. Another great thing about the holidays are the commercials. Here is one of my favs! It brings tears to my eyes every time......
4. I have already ordered and addressed my Christmas cards. Yes....you heard me right! (If you haven't noticed, I couldn't be any further from a procrastinator!) But this year, as well as last year, I ordered my cards from Minted. They have the "Freshest designs on paper." In fact that is their slogan and couldn't be more true. They also have introduced personalized calendars this year as well! I'm absolutely in love with our card design this year! I'm soooo excited to mail those babies out......would it be weird if I framed mine?!
5. My Aunt Susan is here visiting us from Maryland and helping to take care of my grandma. And for a quick update, she is doing MUCH better. Physical therapy is going well and we're hoping she gets her cast off this week! We're also hoping she'll be back in her apartment before Christmas.....fingers crossed!
6. And speaking of my aunt being here, we went out from dinner and movie last night and saw Unstoppable! If you get out to see a movie, you HAVE to see this one. It's actually a true story, which in my opinion makes it even better. But as a warning you will be stressed to the max by the end of the show! Without a doubt, an edge of your set nail biter!!
7. The Pizza cutter is still MIA!!!!!
8. Jack has just decided in the last week that he wants to use his potty! I am still counting on a little digression, but we are definitely moving in the right direction!!
9. Business is booming at Katie Parrish Photography! I have been humbled by the overwhelming support and interest in my work! So for Christmas I have decided to offer gift cards. I'm putting a post on my facebook page, but feel free to contact me if you're interested or if someone you know is interested. Pictures make the perfect gift for families and children!!!
10. But yesterday I told Bronson what I REALLY wanted. I want a room (about the size of a large bedroom) with a HUGE......no GIGANTIC north facing window. I also want various background papers and some great chairs and couches for picture taking! Now you can imagine the look he gave me! But not before he interrupted my explaination about the window to remind me that he was an architect (just in case I forgot) and that he understood all about lighting and north facing windows! Well, at least he understands why I want it, however that unfortunately doesn't get me any closer to actually getting it! I obviously don't have the income from my photography to justify this.........but can't a girl wish??!!
Jawbone Up Review
2 hours ago